Thursday, October 15, 2009

Meghan McCain Twitter Photo Controversy, The Sky is Falling over Tank Tops

Meghan McCain has caused controversy today, as a photo of her that was uploaded to Twitter brought up thoughts of our always classy and appropriately attired friends such as Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan.

The controversy and problem people have is that a photo Meghan McCain, the daughter of Arizona senator and former GOP presidential candidate John McCain, made her look like a woman who would perhaps be called 'of the streets'.

You may see photo here at Washington Blog.

While your mileage may very on the taste and "class" level of the photo, Meghan said it provided an important learning experience from her on a Twitter update posted later in the day.

"I would like to thank my family and friends for their support. This has been an embarrassing experience but also a learning one. I will not be deleting my twitter account but I will be more careful in the future about my use with the medium."

No comments:

Post a Comment